Sunday, May 31, 2009

My thoughts about time.

Time runs too quickly for me. Even weekdays fly... what to say about weekends? It's just a flash! Week-ends always not enough for all my businesses. I’m not an excellent time – manager. So, very often I think “I do it tomorrow” or “I start it on Monday”. Sometimes really do, sometimes not.
I remember only one period of my life when I never worried about the time – it’s my childhood, especially holidays. Holidays - it was a whole life, very interesting, full of being. Holidays went, went and never end.
But my seven-year- old daughter considers that time runs too quickly for her. What will she say when she turns thirties?
Wise men say – if you want feel alive, don’t think about yesterday and tomorrow – be here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment