Thursday, June 25, 2009

Plans...Plans..

This is about some my future plans .
My nearest plan - move to another, better place. I hope, we can find good property in Kogarah or Rockdale. It will be my 12th moving. After my 17-teen, when I left my home-village and mama, and moved to Saint-Petersburg for studying, I've never lived more than 4 years in one place, usually less than 1 year. Good opportunity to throw away rubbish from your house and head, but now I dream about The Home and The Castle. ))
During the holidays I have to study Driver Knowledge test and, perhaps, get a learner license. Then practice driving as much as possible.
After the holidays I'm going to do Training and Skills for Work course. As my skills will improve I hope to find part-time or casual job. Anyway, I will look for something next semester.
Good luck for all of us.
Our English lessons were very happy time for me.
I am looking forward to see you again, my friends. I already miss you.
Dear Marion... Thank you.
Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment